What’s a quote from a teacher that you will never forget?
2021.10.21 02:39 puzzlehead989999 What’s a quote from a teacher that you will never forget?
submitted by puzzlehead989999 to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 Plawn1981 Lowe’s in Redlands, California
2021.10.21 02:39 Raikaru MacBookPro18,2 [with M1 Max] - Geekbench Browser [68870 Metal]
submitted by Raikaru to hardware [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 chingchang505 can anything bad happen if you wake up your lizard from brumation?
submitted by chingchang505 to reptiles [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 PhAintA_shoaib Indian cricketers to watch out for in the T20 World Cup ft Harsha Bhogle.
2021.10.21 02:39 _shygirl118 Barely mine
I just started, I’m on the third chapter and oh.. my… god… I can tell this will either break my heart into a million pieces or make me smile. I’m scared for what’s going to unfold lollll
submitted by _shygirl118 to Episode [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 esmeralda000 30[f4r] just another manic thursday
Hey. You. Hello there.
You know me. Im back here again.
Let's talk. Not good at it but let's try.
submitted by esmeralda000 to R4R30Plus [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 Certified53 What is gomu worth? And is it good for grinding
submitted by Certified53 to GrandPieceOnline [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 ironkng How long does it usually take for new gem builds to start rising
I have never made a build nor do I plan to since its just too overwhelming but energy blade looks sick af and always loved the fantasy of flying magic swords killing everything so was really wondering is it safe to trust a build with a new gem in the first month of the league start or wait till later on into the league maybe as a 2nd or 3rd character or just next league
submitted by ironkng to pathofexile [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 CreateinGaming Can you guess what this building produces? Leave your answer in the comments. Let’s see who’s right
2021.10.21 02:39 lgggg21 Insha'Allah democracy
Recently watched a documentary on Kunal Kamra's channel title name , As I don't belong to Pakistan I wanted to know how honest the documentary was, Under military rule Pakistan was flourishing and happier as shown in the film, what are your opinion regarding this.
Ps: please be kind and respectful
submitted by lgggg21 to pakistan [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 davodavo499 Rani Mukherjee
2021.10.21 02:39 burtzev [Myanmar/Burma] Chin resistance fighters destroy half a military convoy amid buildup of junta forces | Myanmar Now
submitted by burtzev to worldanarchism [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 011011000110101001 I might never be able to have a kid because of my porn addiction
I feel like putting my story out in the internet today. Never shared this with anyone. I don't know what I'm expecting out of this but here it is.
I'm a product of a dysfunctional family. Lots of trauma in my childhood. My parents were products of abusive systems themselves and they raised me the way they were raised. Beatings, verbal abuse, neglect, bare minimum and otherwise hands-off parenting. Raised by a narcissistic mother and an emotionally absent father I didn't learn how to deal with negative emotions. No wonder when my friend in 8th grade introduced me to porn I got hooked! Some discover hard drugs or cigarettes. For me it was porn. Those were the days of 128kbps dial-up internet and I would rush home from school to spend a few hours looking at nude pictures. I also grew up in a very repressive and backward society. School was heavily gender segregated. Even exchanging notes with a girl would invite trouble and she would get slut shamed. All in all it was a perfect storm and i took to the new drug like fish to water. Somewhere along the line I developed severe social anxiety. I don't know if it's nature or nurture but SA played a big role in pushing me further into the rabbit hole of porn. This went on until mid-twenties when I migrated to west for college. I thought moving to a different country would change things for the better but it didn't; the die was cast. At the slightest onset of stress I would watch porn, jerk off and feel better. Couldn't figure out how to navigate dating culture - anxiety - go home watch porn. Can't fall asleep - watch porn and sleep in a orgasm induced stupor. Feelings of loneliness - watch porn. Poor grades - watch porn. Flashbacks from childhood - watch porn. It became the anti-anxiety drug that helped in the short run but made things worse with each use. Grades suffered but I managed to find a job anyhow and life continued as a functional addict. By this time I was showing severe ADHD like symptoms. This is the first time I went to a psychiatrist. Not for porn addiction. I still didn't make the connection that porn was pulling the strings. I thought I have ADHD since my mom has similar issues. Maybe I do have a learning disability. Anyway, the doc prescribed slow release Adderall and it shot up my libido like 1000x. I couldn't meet project deadlines without adderall so I took it even though it made my pmo habit worse. I would get my work done by 5p.m rush back home and binge porn until wee hours of morning. I'd beat it until it hurt and even then I'd be horny. By this time I hated myself, my parents, the society and life in general. I would derive no pleasure from anything. Adderall + PMO became everything. One day a thought popped into my head - what if I go to Home Depot, buy a garden hose and connect one end to the tail pipe and another .. you know where this is going. I think this is when I realized I have a serious problem. I think it was just ideation and I never acted on it, but the thought scared me. The next day I flushed the meds down the toilet. Porn addiction continued however.
It wasn't all dark all the time though. There were months when I would exercise, play music and all that but no matter what I did, the porn addiction never quite went away 100%. I should've mustered the courage and gone to a therapist. I was afraid of judgement. Social anxiety and ego made it hard to seek help. This went on for many more years and one day I noticed I don't get as horny as before. My libido had noticeably reduced and started putting on weight easily. I was around 32 by this time and chalked it to getting older. I carried on with life and by this time I had managed to overcome fear of dating (rejection) and I was quite enjoying meeting women. Lost virginity around that time and it became clear that I can't ejaculate. The girls I was dating didn't seem to mind and even liked how long I could stay hard but sex was no fun for me. One day, I met my now wife and we hit it off really well and got married. She'd told me early in the relationship that she didn't want kids so maybe that's why she never bothered with my 'problem'. But now as I'm getting older I feel a pang of guilt as I see other couples with kids. My wife is now approaching 40 and the door is pretty much closed on having a kid. Deep inside I know that it was never going to happen. If you ask me if I want a kid I would say no. That I've never wanted to start a family. It's partly true but it's also because I know I won't be able to. There are times when my wife second guesses herself and wonders if we're making a mistake going childfree. I shrug and tell her we'll be alright but I know it can't be any other way. Growing up not having a father I don't know how to be one. I've gone long periods without pmo but it doesn't seem to reset. The damage feels permanent. We have sex, she finishes I don't and then I watch porn and finish off as she drifts off to sleep.
I haven't mustered the courage to tell her the truth. It'll break her heart. She might never see me the same way again. I want to tell her though and maybe someday I'll work up the courage to tell her everything.
If you have read this far, then I want to thank you. If you're going through a rough time with addiction please seek help and don't try to ride it out alone.
TL;DR: Addiction can fuck up your life.
submitted by 011011000110101001 to PornAddiction [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 WitheredHorizons Did the latest Imhotep issue get published?
I wonder whether Roy finally got around to publish Imhotep #12, I heard it was due on August.
If it did and any of you have it, would you mind spilling the beans regarding the content?
submitted by WitheredHorizons to DeathspellOmega [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 Swimming_Round_3091 Some Ferraris
2021.10.21 02:39 Appropriate-Dingo733 Penn Badgley as my fancast of Joker. I think he could kill the role, what are your thoughts and pick?
2021.10.21 02:39 Multinoir_078 Amount of a times a player outplaced quig since he joined mcc
2021.10.21 02:39 MAFiA_79 Make money with your laptop and browser. Start getting paid while online! 11 apps 📌
submitted by MAFiA_79 to GOATreferrals [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 Austomic Welcome newbies! Learn all the crypto terms, slang, and acronyms here!
Hi there! When I first started trading cryptocurrency I remember being really overwhelmed and confused by all the different terms, slang, and acronyms I saw people, reddit, websites, news articles, etc. using to talk about crypto!
So today I thought I’d try to cover the most commonly used and referred to terms, slang, and acronyms out there, and my hope it that this helps a beginner crypto investor to be able to make the most out of the incredible world of crypto! :)
This list is broken up into three sections:
- Address - A crypto address is a string of characters that represents a wallet that can send and receive cryptocurrency. It is likened to a real-life address, email or website. Every address is unique and denotes the location of a wallet on the blockchain.
- Altcoin - A portmanteau of “alternative” and “coin”, altcoin generally refers to any cryptocurrency other than the original one, bitcoin.
- Blockchain - A digital form of record keeping, and the underlying technology behind cryptocurrencies. A blockchain is the result of sequential blocks that build upon one another, creating a permanent and unchangeable ledger of transactions (or other data).
- Bull markets and bear markets - These are phrases borrowed from traditional stock markets. A bull market means traders are confident in the prospects for a particular investment, meaning they will keep buying and prices will keep rising – whereas in a bear market, traders are nervous and prices will generally fall.
- BULLISH: An expectation that price is going to increase
- BEARISH: An expectation that price is going to decrease
- Cloud mining - People can “mine”, or create, cryptocurrencies to compete for rewards in the form of newly minted crypto. Cloud mining uses remote data centers with shared processing power, like the kind that powers Google software, to pool resources and cut the cost of mining. Be extremely wary, as many cloud mining companies are just scams. An incredible amount of computing power is needed to mine the top cryptocurrencies. Anyone offering easy cloud-mining rewards is likely to be a charlatan.
- Cryptocurrency exchanges - Just like regular stock exchanges, the likes of Coinbase, Binance, Gemini and Bitstamp allow traders and investors to buy and sell — except that here they are trading cryptocurrencies. Unlike standard stock markets, cryptocurrency exchanges are online-only and are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- DeFi - is short for “decentralized finance,” an umbrella term for a variety of financial applications in cryptocurrency or blockchain geared toward disrupting financial intermediaries. DeFi draws inspiration from blockchain, the technology behind the digital currency bitcoin, which allows several entities to hold a copy of a history of transactions, meaning it isn't controlled by a single, central source. That's important because centralized systems and human gatekeepers can limit the speed and sophistication of transactions while offering users less direct control over their money. DeFi is distinct because it expands the use of blockchain from simple value transfer to more complex financial use cases.
- Decentralized Applications (DApps) - Applications designed by developers and deployed on a blockchain to carry out actions without intermediaries. Decentralized finance activities are often completed using decentralized apps. Ethereum is the main network supporting activities in decentralized finance.
- Exchange - A digital marketplace where you can buy and sell cryptocurrency.
- Fiat - A fiat currency is one that is backed by a sovereign government. For instance, sterling, US dollars or Indian rupees.
- Forks - A cryptocurrency fork is a split in a blockchain where two separate blockchains are created. This is sometimes but not always because of a disagreement between developers as to how the blockchain should be organized. In 2017, bitcoin forked into two separate blockchains: bitcoin and bitcoin cash.
- Gas (or Gas Fee) - Gas in crypto refers to the computational effort required to execute operations. You must pay a gas fee in order to make a transaction or execute a smart contract on Ethereum.
- Limits - Most exchanges do not set limits or restrictions on the number of cryptocurrency trades their users can make in a day. On turbulent trading days, when cryptocurrency prices are moving up or down very quickly, some brokers may put a short-term halt on people depositing funds on their platforms.
- Margin trading - When platforms talk about margin trading, they mean investors borrow money to increase their bet on a cryptocurrency. Be very careful, though, because margin trading can dramatically exacerbate losses if a trade doesn’t go your way.
- Market Cap - Crypto market capitalization is the total value of a cryptocurrency. Where stock market capitalization is calculated by multiplying share price times shares outstanding, crypto market capitalization is calculated by multiplying the price of the cryptocurrency with the number of coins in circulation.
- Order book - An order book is a list of all the traders on a particular cryptocurrency exchange or brokerage who want to buy or sell cryptocurrency for a certain price
- Sell orders - A sell order is an instruction given by traders to a platform to sell cryptocurrency that they own when the price hits a certain level. In traditional markets, this is referred to as a “stop loss”.
- Smart Contract - An algorithmic program that enacts the terms of a contract automatically based on its code. One of the main value propositions of the Ethereum network is its ability to execute smart contracts.
- Staking - Staking cryptocurrencies is a process that involves committing your crypto assets to support a blockchain network and confirm transactions. It's available with cryptocurrencies that use the proof-of-stake model to process payments. This is a more energy-efficient alternative to the proof-of-work model, which requires mining devices that use computing power to solve mathematical equations. Staking can be a great way to use your crypto to generate passive income, especially because some cryptocurrencies offer high interest rates for staking. Before you get started, it's important to fully understand how crypto staking works.
- Wallets - a crypto wallet is a way to store your cryptocurrency
- Hot Wallet - A software-based cryptocurrency wallet connected to the Internet. While more convenient for quickly accessing your crypto, these wallets are a bit more susceptible to hacking and cybersecurity attacks than offline wallets — just as files you store in the cloud may be more easily hacked than those locked in a safe in your home.
- Cold Wallet/Cold Storage - A secure method of storing your cryptocurrency completely offline. Many cold wallets (also called hardware wallets) are physical devices that look similar to a USB drive. This kind of wallet can help protect your crypto from hacking and theft, though it also comes with its own risks – like losing it, along with your crypto.
- ATH - Short form for “All-Time High”. Therefore it means the highest historical price of a specific coin.
- DCA - Short for Dollar-cost averaging (DCA) is an investment strategy in which an investor divides up the total amount to be invested across periodic purchases of a target asset in an effort to reduce the impact of volatility on the overall purchase.
- DYOR - Do Your Own Research is regarded as one of the most important aspects of being a cryptocurrency investor. As a way of combatting fraud and bad financial advice, people are urged to ‘DYOR’ and investigate any potential investment fully before committing money to any project.
- FOMO - Short for ‘fear of missing out’. The feeling when you see a huge green percentage growth on a chart and you don’t own that coin, so you sell other shit to buy into it freaking out. As crypto trading is still very much driven by emotions rather than valuation, FOMO is a huge factor to consider when swing trading in crypto.
- FUD - An acronym that stands for “Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt.” It is a strategy to influence perception of certain cryptocurrencies or the cryptocurrency market in general by spreading negative, misleading or false information.
- HODL - A misspelling of ‘hold’ that stuck around to mean ‘keep’. Also stands as an acronym for "Hold On for Dear Life". A crypto trader who buys a coin and does not plan on selling in the foreseeable future is called a hodler of the coin.
- ICO - An ICO is an initial coin offering, like an initial public offering (IPO), or float, in the stocks and shares world. An ICO is where new cryptos are sold to investors for the first time.
- NFT - Non-fungible token, which more or less means that it’s unique and can’t be replaced with something else. For example, a bitcoin is fungible — trade one for another bitcoin, and you’ll have exactly the same thing. A one-of-a-kind trading card, however, is non-fungible. If you traded it for a different card, you’d have something completely different. You gave up a Squirtle, and got a 1909 T206 Honus Wagner, which StadiumTalk calls “the Mona Lisa of baseball cards.”
- Diamond Hands - refers to someone who has a high-risk tolerance for a high volatility coin that they own. They don't cave under pressure and sell their coins, essentially.
- Lambo or "when Lambo”- Is a slang for the type of exotic car that people aspire to buy when their crypto assets rise in value substantially, i.e. “moon”.
- Moon or "to the moon!" - A term that is often employed as a verb (mooning) to describe a cryptocurrency that is under a strong upward market trend. Another common use of the expression is in the phrase “to the moon,” which refers to a strong belief that certain cryptocurrency is soon going to rise significantly in price.
- Shill - is used when a person promotes a specific digital coin or blockchain project. Shilling in the world of cryptocurrencies is part of a marketing ploy to bring awareness to certain coins that may or may not hold any value. This is why investors are advised to DYOR.
- Shorting - “Shorting” cryptocurrency means betting on the price going down rather than up.
- Weak Hands or Paper Hands - Refers to people that panic sell instead of continuing to HODL as the value of a coin or the whole crypto market goes down.
- Whale - A huge player who has a substantial amount of capital. Whales are said to have the ability to be market movers for small alt-coins too due to their huge capital.
submitted by Austomic
to CryptoCurrency [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 queerfoxprincex 21 t4t4t4t group chat?
hello! im 21, switchy bratty switch and pet looking for anyone who wants to vibe and send n00dz or flirty messages in a group setting! I crave more queer content in my life and I would love to find community in embracing our genderfuckery and transness.
submitted by queerfoxprincex to t4t [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 premieregamingent Michigan Football Week 8 Predictions vs Northwestern Take Care Of Busine...
submitted by premieregamingent to michiganfootball [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 After-Pizza7806 🎂 #SquidCake | 8% CAKE Rewards! | 🎯Launched 10 mins ago | 1000x Moonshot!! 🚀
Welcome to #SquidCake, Get in early!!
Amazing CAKE rewards to fill your bags while you hold!!!
Anti-Whale and Anti-Dump to keep your bag safe and those CAKE rewards flowing in!!!
The DEV and team are 100% SAFU and are in it to win it with you!!!
Upcoming marketing moves;
- International Youtuber Incoming
- Cms Trending Every Day
- CMC and CG Fast Track
- Coinsniper TOP 1, Gemfinder TOP 1
- Telegram Sponsor
- Travladd’s investor channel and sponsor
- Twitter Sponsor and other big moves!
💥- 8% $CAKE Rewards
💥- 1% for Liquidity
💥- 1% for Marketing
🔸Total Supply: 1 billion
💥Set slippage to 12% 🔹Get in early!! Liquidity locked! Contract verified! Get in now before you're kicking yourself later. You can chill with bros, meet new people, and make fat gains on your initials!! 🔸The tokenomics work in perfect collaboration to keep a solid floor, give great rewards, and keep the token growing! Soon, CakeStack will be a known name in the community. Let's hype up this huge stack on pancakes and lets ride! 🟣 LINKS:
Buy Here: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xedae9a004cee0814f72f0b903da6524ef3838239
LP Locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x1F55CbdBD49cAFEd9F7ab7Fc09003402B06E7dcD
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0xedae9a004cee0814f72f0b903da6524ef3838239#readContract 🔹We should really be able to pump this up and do a great job! Imagine getting CAKE to stake or whatever, just for chilling and holding!!
submitted by After-Pizza7806
to AllCryptoBets [link] [comments]
2021.10.21 02:39 brontosauruschuck Apparently, anyone who has ever made a list of demands is a terrorist.
2021.10.21 02:39 GachaBrian Theory: Dimitri is a Soviet.
As established before, Dimitri has run the prison for fifty years, and the Soviet union has lasted 69 years. Meaning, at some point, his prison might have been a gulag. Especially since the prison seems to be run like one.
This is supported even further by the fact that everyone in said prison is Russian. Now, obviously the Soviet union has been gone for quite some time.
But this means that Dimitri is running an illegal prison. This is supported by the fact the government don't recognize the wall's employees in PP and TP. And why the wall is housing wanted criminals, but the government doesn't know that said criminals are imprisoned. As shown in MBH.
The Wall is a secret organization run by Dimitri for capturing people to boost his own image and reputation.
submitted by GachaBrian to HenryStickmin [link] [comments]